Blank-x

Some Stuff
Some MORE Stuff
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Crazy Guitar Designs Crazy Guitar Designs
Saturday, June 9, 2007

Very interesting work of designers with a lot of imagination, I would like to say, although jet imagination little bit twisted, so the guitar in shape of M –16 isn’t everyday thing and exactly this make worth and valid and also enough interesting for this site.



If are you an octopus or something similar with a lot of limbs or hands, this guitar would also even use it to present yourself like a real professional performer.



This made of guitar is rather impressive, although I can with safe what is about the word; I have to stress out that remind me on a little religious work from the Holly Bible book, but I am not sure for this!







As far as you haven’t a girlfriend, this guitar would satisfy some other yours needs besides the playing the guitar, in what I don’t suspect to play bad, but for sure don’t exaggerate, be careful and remember “ Medium is merit”.



This is P*** :), I have no idea what kind of guitar is, nor even what looks like, it was simply interesting for me and non everyday shape, and I have put it with the other
strange guitars.


posted by Crash @ 4:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Links
About Me

Name: Crash
Home: Yemen
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER

Google
Copyright © 2006 YOUR NAME, All rights reserved.